Friday, January 14, 2005

Good Friday chimpangutan massacre

Screw everyone.

Today's exam went fine, which is nice. I'm feeling so antisocial right now, though, because i have such a sh** day ahead of me and there's nobody helping out, nobody to actually work with me in the tasks I have to complete (e.g. cleaning other people's garbage out of my own free will).

Bitterness has hit me. Is it not obvious? I also feel like i have recently been communicating strangely with some of the people I thought I knew best around here. Can't get anymore specific than that.

Trying to figure out what's in someone's head is the most useless project there is. And for some reason I'm just sitting there, wondering, without asking what's going on. But I know that if I asked, the answer would be that nothing is wrong, nothing is going on. There's just nothing to say so nothing to communicate. But not in a bad way. Sometimes there just isn't anything to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment