Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dude

OH man, why don't I post to this more? Have so much to complain, comment about, etc. First of all, I can't believe that Chris Daughtry got kicked off American Idol tonight. I know that there are several hypotheses for this, but really, he was pretty kickass and certainly better that Katherine McPhee, who didn't have the greatest of nights this week or last. Can you tell I've been watching this show . . . erg . . .pretty consistently?? Call it a guilty pleasure, because it is one.

In other news, today I went through the most joyful pleasure of getting fingerprinted for the purposes of identification. How freaking excruciating THAT was. You feel like a derelict, a reject, a cad, an evil menace to society, as height, weight, and basic physical features are recorded for posterity. For my information, I am now and forever will be considered "Asian" by the law. And all that for 3 days in a hospital. Pretty sweet this bureaucracy is. Now to just consider all of the possibile outcomes that will come to pass with my demographics fully recorded.

No comments:

Post a Comment