Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Color schemes


This is a set of several pictures that grabbed my attention on the knot. It includes a lot of pink/rust and pink/gold color schemes for wedding design so hopefully it should help Tanuj and I think about things we like and dislike.







I like the white tablecloths with the pink sheen







These are some additional photographs that caught our eye:








Tanuj likes the white tablecloth with orange runner













The following pictures were also interesting:









Both Tanuj and I dislike the following picture:

We think that it has way too much bright pink. Of course the overlay is really thick and sharp so this may not be the best example. But I am curious whether alternating gold and rust overlays with mere touches of pinks would be the best (e.g. pink flowers, pink napkins, or pink tulle/ribbons on the chairs etc.) would bring out the pink best. I look forward to your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment