Sunday, January 16, 2005

Lazy Days

My goodness, it's not a great idea to start a blog and then skip a day. I need to work on this stuff more. So what's the news of the weekend aside from having no school and little work?

Hip, Cheap, and Chic
Pittsburgh is not so un-hip as it may seem. Visited Sartos on Walnut Street yesterday - nice hipster clothes at affordable prices. It's upstairs and next door to Prantl's. Highly recommended and great service.

Yay Pennsylvania!
I know i'm not the only one waiting for an Eagles/Steelers Superbowl. Given the results of the games this weekend I can't help but be relieved that my hometown Eagles are doing so well. As for the Steelers - they pulled through in the end but geez that game was rough. I know, both Eagles and Steelers fans alike probably hate me right now, but the truth is I know so little about sports, I'm just glad that two teams from my state are doing so well this year. Here's hoping for next weekend. Fingers are crossed.

the Ipod Strut
Love the ipod Shuffle. Want to get one ASAP. If I don't get it through this free ipod referral program, I hope to get it anyway, somehow somewhere. Light as a feather and fits music and files? I like it. Who cares if it just shuffles. I put my music on shuffle as it is, anyway!

What else is going on? Just finishing up some prereading for class. Had fun cleaning the apartment today. By fun I mean not fun. Also still trudging through my summer travels photo album. Hopefully that will be finished up soon . . .

Later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment